Unlimited Yoga Agreement
By choosing a month long (or three month long) commitment to yoga you are agreeing to show up for yourself regularly and to care for your body, your mind and your heart. This is an opportunity to greatly shift patterns that are no longer working for you- we hope you will make the most of it.
Our greatest hope is that this unlimited pass allows your practice to grow and for you to feel fabulous physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
Please know that by beginning the Unlimited Contract you are becoming a part of the Tosha community. We hope you will feel supported and inspired by this.
Cancellation: Due to the simplicity of our bookkeeping system- we cannot pause or refund any part of your payment.
Schedule Changes: The schedule will change- there are often subs, teachers get injured, go on vacation etc. We guarantee that the schedule will change. By signing this- you are agreeing to be okay with this.
Studio Conduct: Tosha is a sacred space. Please follow general yoga etiquette:
· Arrive on time and stay until the end
· Come to class clean (free from strong odors- including strong deodorants or essential oils)
· Turn your cell phone off entirely- no vibrating.
· Stay focused on your practice and work diligently.
· Be kind to yourself and others.
· Move respectfully of the space and those around you.
Thank you for being an integral part of Tosha.