Begin to build yoga into your routine with this four-week series. The class is designed for those with little or no experience of the tradition and is open to all (even the very inflexible and injured).
The class will be Monday nights from 7:30-9:00
- Learn how to effectively do the fundamental poses with modifications for you body if necessary.
- Understand some key ways to prevent injury in a yoga class.
- Learn how to breath so that your yoga practice benefits your nervous system and lowers your stress level.
- Understand how to cater a yoga class to your level so that you leave with more energy then you entered the class with.
- Learn the basics of yoga history and philosophy.
This series will be taught by Suzanne Dunning. She has been teaching for 10 years and loves sharing yoga with people (especially people who think they can't do yoga).
Please email Suzanne with any questions- firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost is $60 and spaces will be limited to ensure enough private attention to students. There will be two scholarship openings for the event. To find out how to apply contact email@example.com
(This class is almost full. If you'd like to register please email suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org).