Introductory Yoga Classes:
a breakdown of yoga alignment and concepts
If you you are intimidated by yoga or have taken a class but were totally overwhelmed- this class is for you. These classes are similar to a typical yoga class except slowed way down yoga and with tons of room for explanation and questions along the way. Taking one of these classes will give you a foundation in yoga that will allow you to begin taking regular, weekly classes.
Here's what you can expect:
- Small size (6 people max)
- Basic alignment to help prevent injuries
- Fundamental principles behind yoga
Choose from one of the following:
- June 26th 2:00-4:30 with Stephanie Perrett
- July 24th 2:00-4:30 with Janine Melzer
The class is $30 and is open to anyone ages 10 and up.
Due to the small size of these classes preregistration is a must and refunds are not possible.